Monday 20 September 2010

Volkswagen Golf MKv 2.0 TDi Feedback on Angel Tuning

Feedback given to Angel Tuning from the owner of a Volkswagen Golf MKv 2.0 TDi

Dear Nigel,
Just a much delayed email to thank you properly for the remaping service provided by your company. I'm sure your accustomed to hearing very positive feedback from happy customers as is the nature of your superb service but I just wanted to voice my gratitude for reigniting my passion for driving and transforming my car into a much better machine.
An especialy big thanks to Tom who's enthusiasm was infectious and who was excellent at answering all my questions and explaining the process.
If you ever want a Golf customers' comment for your website I'd be happy to oblige.
Regards,
Will


ECU Remap carried out by Angel Tuning, www.angeltuning.co.uk 087 091 091 16

No comments:

Post a Comment